Sunday, May 13, 2007

I agree with NC courts

Poker was ruled a game of chance in the Court systems in the beginning of may and i am starting to agree. This blog was not created to be just for HH or rants but it has become clear some people run goot and some dont. I am the latter. Today is a perfect example as i was railing Fu in the FTops i joinded the 100 $ on Ft. From the word go I was CL .. all the way throughout when down to 40 . I get JJ UTG and make normal 3.5 bb raise .. folds to bb and he moves in for 9000 more . I flash call and he has a9 .. flop 9 high turn ace ... 29k pot to donkey. lose a med pot on 3 club flop with ac and pair.. when guy quads up.. and then the fun ending going out 21st AA vs k10c on a q 9 8 J k board. Its like this everyday . Donkies rewarded . not just once in a tourney but over and over . Guy that knocked me out has since sucked out 3 times k9 vs kq allin , 77 vs 88 all in and aq vs jj vs j8 all in. He is well on his way to a 13k cash and he fckin deserves a public flogging.

No comments: