Thursday, May 3, 2007

WELCOME to LONG WALKS ON THE GOLFCOURSE

Good afternoon fellow cardplayers. I didnt think life would be complete unless I also entered into the BLog world with tales of misadventure. As most of my close friends know I live on a golf course and try to walk off my online beats with a tour of the back 9 while i curse and talk to myself in a zenlike manner. I have been playing fulltime for approx 2 years with varied degrees of success.I have been fortunate enuf to play in the wsop twice, Shooting star, and the wpo in tunica main events. I enjoy both live and online, and holdem and omaha . To protect the innocent we will be using code names for players and locations. For now this is just an introduction log , to be filled with hand logs, discussion, rants etc .

wingnprayer

No comments: